Help us build intelligent technology! Gremlin Social is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. Gremlin Social is a St. Louis based early stage company providing a platform for banks, mortgage lenders, wealth managers, commercial lenders, and insurance brokers across the country to empower their sales teams to be compliant sellers across social media channels.
Well funded and scaling revenue quickly, we are hiring a Senior Software Engineer who will capitalize on our historic sales performance in 2019 to define and deliver our near and long term sales strategy while evolving our company culture inspired by integrity, transparency, and results-driven collaboration.
Gremlin Social is the only social media management solution endorsed by the American Bankers Association.The role:
We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer eager to work in a growth mode startup environment that is capitalizing on disruptive changes occurring in the massive insurance and financial services industry.Location:
- Birmingham, AL
- St. Louis, MO
- Des Moines, IA
- Working remotely from other locations may be considered.
- Scaling a multi-tenant SaaS web application built on top of GraphQL, MongoDB, Node.js, Python, Flask, and Celery.
- Building an awesome user experience with React and Redux.
- Creating a high quality product with thorough unit and integration tests, all run in a Docker-based CI platform.
- Owning the uptime and performance of our apps via comprehensive monitoring and instrumentation.
- Experience as a team lead and/or experience at a tech startup.
- Applicable software engineering experience.
- Working in a PaaS based environment such as, AWS, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform,
- Agile/Scrum, git/pull requests, continuous integration, frequent deployments.
- Curiosity, Passion, and helping the team succeed are key to working well here
- We are a team that works collaboratively and pushes each other to learn and grow
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Company culture that encourages personal growth, being a part of a team, and being committed to redefining an industry
Gremlin Social offers solutions for financial industry clientele to help them master and succeed in social media: from compliance mitigation and team management to content creation.
Gremln, Inc. (dba Gremlin Social) is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.