Gremlin Social is a St Louis based early stage company providing a platform for banks, mortgage lenders, wealth managers, commercial lenders, and insurance brokers across the country to empower their sales teams to be compliant sellers across social media channels.
Well funded and scaling revenue quickly, we are hiring a Director of Sales who will capitalize on our historic sales performance in 2019 to define and deliver our near and long term sales strategy while evolving our company culture inspired by integrity, transparency, and results-driven collaboration.
Gremlin Social is the only social media management solution endorsed by the American Bankers Association.
- Demonstrated experience of successful leadership and evolution of a software sales team. We are seeking a strong sales leader who is focused on developing a team, building a high-performance sales culture and scaling revenue.
- Demonstrated experience of successful software sales (SaaS) with a “Hunter” mentality and expertise building strategic plans and securing long term client commitments.
- Applied experience working in or selling to the financial services ecosystem
- Experience working in a start-up or early stage technology organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and quickly master the comprehension of the company’s products and services
- Must be high energy, a team player, and able to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Be results-oriented, intellectually curious, and quantitatively-focused. Must have the ability to analyze sales metrics and adjust strategies to ensure that revenue projections and quotas are met on a quarterly basis
- Must be an excellent time manager, qualifier and negotiator
- BS in business or related field, MBA preferred
- Develop and evolve a predictable revenue generation process and lead a growing sales team.
- This role will start as a Player/Coach responsible as an individual contributor generating and closing deals as well as revising and developing the near and long term sales strategy and leading the sales team.
- Quickly learn the details of our core offering, qualify opportunities, and demonstrate our capabilities to prospective customers
- Maintain a constant awareness of current and planned development of both Company products and continuously engage with clients to keep them abreast of product enhancements
- Responsible for management and utilization of the sales management tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Ability to travel to client sites, as needed and attend trade shows, conferences or other industry-related events to help strengthen existing Company and client relationships, develop new relationships, remain current on industry issues, increase awareness of competitive offerings, and promote Company products and services
Core Company Values
- Be analytically driven and intellectually curious
- Strive for constant process improvement
- Be collaborative and a team player - we all succeed when we work together
- Be customer-centric
- Be results driven and strive to offer the best solutions to our customers business challenges
- First year target OTE $120,000+
- Lucrative commission structure based upon direct sales as well as those of the sales team
- Benefits include: 401k, unlimited PTO, flexible working environment and schedule in a results oriented environment.
- Company stock options after 1 year of proven results
- Open office plan in the heart of downtown STL
- Breakfast and afternoon snack daily. Thursday happy hour
- Phenomenal coffee. Unlimited supply
- Craft beer on tap
- Monthly in-office massages
- Casual dress code
Gremlin Social offers solutions for financial industry clientele to help them master and succeed in social media: from compliance mitigation and team management to content creation.
Gremln, Inc. (dba Gremlin Social) is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.