GREMLN.com has attractive positions available for qualified business development and sales professionals with a successful track record in identifying and closing new business opportunities. Excellent compensation packages are available depending upon your experience. Quarterly and annual sales quotas are required.
Enterprise-level software sales requires a combination of several skill sets including: consultative solution selling, presentation experience, customer interaction, contract negotiation and relationship building. Experience selling software a background in online marketing and social media marketing is desirable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate & qualify leads: networking, events, speaking engagements, partnerships, cold/warm calling, referrals, researching, etc.
- Representation at networking opportunities and industry related events
- Identify key players and top business challenges, research and obtain business requirements
- Must have superior skills at composing and delivering presentations
- Lead the development of client presentations and proposals, including sales demos, proposals, ad contracts
- Maintain strong ongoing relationships with prospects and clients: must maintain a solid pipeline of potential business at all times
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends
- Travel when required
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- 4+ years of successful sales experience in software sales
- SaaS or Web-Based Software sales experience is required
- Knowledge of the following: Social Media Marketing, Software Sales, Online Marketing
- Knowledge of one or more of our vertical markets: Banking & Compliance, Online Marketing Agency, Healthcare, or Mortgage & Real Estate
- Must be a disciplined and motivated self-starter
- Proven track record of strong experience prospecting into companies, opportunity qualification, planning, call structure/control, and time management
- Superior communication skills: positive and energetic interpersonal skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills are essential
- The highest level of integrity, business and work ethics
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently with a positive attitude to tackle any challenge
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools and Google Apps
How to apply
Please send your resume, salary requirement and references to email@example.com
GREMLN.com is secure social media management software that allows businesses to manage multiple accounts on major social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. GREMLN’s Enterprise software allows businesses – particularly those in regulated industries such as finance or healthcare – to manage their social media teams by monitoring, filtering, and archiving company social media communications. With GREMLN, businesses can securely participate in social media and remain compliant within industry regulations.